Sunday, March 8, 2009

Reader's Write: How do I do a Juice Fast?

I just bookmarked this your site. I'm looking to start a kind of new life. I plan to buy a good blender (reviews on this site) and juicer (review available on this site) and want to do one of these detox diets. I like the idea of getting all the gook out of your system, things that are stuck in your intestines, etc. I even believe that if you were to eat ONLY healthy vegetables every day, reduce stress, and exercise properly, your body will cure itself of disease, even something like cancer. A lot of people believe this, but few people do it.

I saw an ad on TV once about okra pill that will dissolve mucous from your intestines and increase nutrient absorption. Do you have any information on these okra tablets? I think it's called okra-pepsin e3

Plus I'm going to play exercise 1-2 times a week. I don't want to do it everyday because it seems like it's too much and I might end up quitting.

I'd like to do this once I get the information. I think I can buy organic fruit and vegetables really cheap at the new grocery store that opened. In the summer peopleou a basket of home-grown tomatoes, peppers, apples, for free.! This home-grown stuff can have four times the nutrients due to the non-depleted soil

Sooooooooo, do you have the list of HOW to do the fast? I think I'd still take my multi-vitamins and eat a bowl of fiber cereal if I were to make my own schedule, but maybe that isn't good. If there were a tried and true list of what to do and when to eat it I could follow it more closely as I'd believe in it.

Please tell me the links! bow

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the comment. I guarantee we're going to get this site up and running with all the information you need. Be patient and in a couple weeks we'll describe a specific planned program. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start with this link. Any other questions I'll be glad to answer! http://health-detox.blogspot.com/2009/03/full-body-detox-program-fresh-fruits.html

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Buttons

Bookmark and Share