Friday, March 13, 2009

"My Mother's Story" - Fibromyalgia and a Negative Mindset (by guest author)

This account is from a eloquently-spoken guest author. It's the story of his mother who has fibromyalgia

* * *

My mother is, was, and always will be, the jealous type, critical of others' successes due to her reluctance to take responsibility for her laziness and lack of action. First, I'll give a few examples of her personality before I discuss her self-induced fibromyalgia ("self-induced" meaning I think she's given herself the disease based on her paranoid mindset and negative attitude about life in general).

My mother cuts and uses coupons a lot. She works as a cashier at a grocery store so this helps her see what's on sale and helps her save more money. She needs to save money because, due to her negative attitute, she refuses to use her people skills--she's a very friendly, and for her age pretty, lady--to find herself a better job. She's been a cashier making $10 an hour for years.

Recently she's been complaining about people who buy several newspapers, use several coupons for products that are on sale, and get, for example, 20 boxes of Cheerios for under $1 each after using 20 coupons. The only reason she hates these people is because they've taken the time to learn how to use a computer and search and buy the coupons online. She doesn't own or know how to use a computer and is too lazy to learn. She's also too lazy to go to 7-11 and buy a few newspapers so that she can just clip the coupons herself. Therefore so she has no access to the coupons. So, she just complains about these people. The other day I found some coupons for some food that I like that, after coupons, is about 75% off (link here for $3.50 off Cascadian Organic: Cascadian Farms Cereal Coupon). I told her I was going to order some and she started complaining about "these people who buy coupons" and "you guys." Then I told her I only needed a few coupons but the pack that I ordered has 20 of the coupons and I could give her some of them. She wasn't complaining because, after that, she would be the one on the inside saving money, and she wouldn't actually have to do anything to get to that point, as I'd done all the work for her.

Here are a couple more examples related to her health problems. She has "fibromyalgia," a fancy name for health problems they can't diagnose; they just classify it as the disease fibromyalgia (FM). What it is is mostly women who think they have a lot of aches and pains, anxiety attacks, in my mom's case "hot flashes," reactions to certain foods and situations, and more. When she eats beans she'll say, "No, beans do something to my stomach and my FM starts acting up and...." I'm like, "Mom! Beans give everyone gas! Just gas! The reason your body hurts is because of the preservative that you ate with the beans and the lack of enzymes due to the beans being highly processed. If you want to eat organic beans with a enzyme-rich salad first--or else just fresh beans--you will not have the problem!" And she also gets constipated so I tell her to take 32 oz of sea salt water in the morning, a laxative tea at night (I bought this and it really works), or a special flower pollen from Turkey will clean everything out.

I know how to cure (yes, completely cure) the "diseases" she has. I mentioned the simple solutions to heartburn and constipation above. Fibromyalgia is reportly cured in a matter of months by full body detox as shown on this site, but not as intense but for a longer period of time. It's supposed to work with cancer too (intense and longer though, but easier as the alternative is death!) and probably even AIDS (if that virus actually even exists. In fact, we ALL have herpes, but it's dormant in people who are healthy).

Do you think she tried any of these things, even the very, very simple saltwater flush colon flush? Did she try the fruits and vegetables for a week just to see how she feels afterwards? Did she stop eating chili from a can and make organic chili? No, she'd rather complain, go to the doctor, and take those deadly drugs they give her.

I look to sites like yours to make myself feel good. There are several with more content, actually, but as you say you're adding more and more daily, so I did bookmark you and will check back often. I just thought I'd write you this since you said you accept articles by guests. If you post this maybe it will help people learn that they can cure themselves based just on how they think.

Thanks,

(Name omitted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Buttons

Bookmark and Share