Friday, March 20, 2009

Cooking with Michelle Bommarito

I'm not a very good cook. I know how to live and eat healthily, however, some of the foods I make for myself aren't exactly the most appetizing. I guess you could say I'm a bit lazy. So, when my sister wanted to attend a "Super Power Foods" healthy cooking seminar, I decided I'd attend.

The guest speaker was Michelle Bommarito. She's pretty well known a cake decorator (her site link here) and has also worked for years as a New York chef. Her lifestyle, though, consists of very healthy eating and she's combined this with her talents as a chef to teach the world how to live healthily as she does.


Michelle is 41, but she could pass for 35. She's very fit, thin, in great shape, and full of energy. She's been eating organic only for the past 8 years she says, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it.

Here's a link
to one of her recent food events and here's a link to her cake decorating event in Tennessee. See what others are saying about her here.

So, if Michelle comes to your town, I'd highly recommend going to see her. It will cost you around $15, but the health information she speaks is mostly in line with what I'd say and probably faster, more interesting, and cuter than me and reading this site!

Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Buttons

Bookmark and Share